Monday, August 1, 2011

30-Day Book Challenge: Day 29

Day 29: a Book That You're Reading Now


To be specific, it's a Life with God Catholic Bible. I'm not sure when it was published, but it must be a fairly recent edition since I got it in 2010.
    I received this as a Confirmation present in May 2010. I read a chapter or two here and there, but I didn't get serious about reading it until this year. I decided for Lent that I would read a chapter every day of the week and two on Sundays, and I've kept it up since Easter.
    Today's Bible chapter for me is going to be Deuteronomy 21, so I still have a loooong way to go. I have absolutely no clue when I'll be finished with it, but I am enjoying the journey. Maybe if I'm not done by the start of next year's Lent I'll up it to two Monday through Saturday and three on Sunday. I don't know, but I'm glad that I'm finally reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment